This simple, nutritious quiche recipe is perfect for a weekday supper or lunch-to-go. Kids and adults will love the tasty combination of Nuveg Spinach & broccoli and Chicken & mayo portions.
- 4 Portions Nuveg Spinach and Broccoli
- 4 Portions Nuveg Chicken and Mayo
- 4 Strips Streaky Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 1cup Grated Cheddar
- 3 Extra Large Eggs
- 1 Wheel Feta
- Ground Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Defrost the Nuveg Spinach and Chicken & Mayo.
- Cut the bacon and onion into small pieces. Fry in a little olive oil until crispy.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the Spinach, Chicken and Mayo, Bacon, Onion and Cheddar Cheese.
- Place the mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, pour over mixture. Sprinkle with ground salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta on top of the egg mixture.
- Bake the quiche for 45 min.
- Serve cold or hot with a side salad.