Now there is no excuses for being too busy to eat breakfast! These breakfast muffins are quick, easy and will get you excited about eating breakfast.
This recipe makes 6 muffins.
- 1 portion of Nuveg spinach
- 60g feta cheese,
- 6 large eggs
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, place 6 cupcake liners in a 6-cup muffin tin and lightly spray the liners with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, Nuveg spinach, pepper and salt. Carefully pour the egg mixture between the 6 muffin cups.
- Add feta on each muffin and bake for 15-20 minutes until firm and lightly golden.
- Once cooled, you can store the egg breakfast muffins in the fridge. Enjoy!