Are you looking for something new to do with sweet potatos? Try this healthy sweet potato and spinach chicken recipe.
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 1 Medium fresh jewel sweet potato
- 2 single Nuveg spinach portions
- 500 g Greek style yogurt
- 30 g White onion soup Powder
- 1 Wheel of Feta
- Olive oil for frying
- Garlic Optional
- Salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Quickly microwave the whole Sweet Potato for about 2 minutes just to make it a little bit softer. Cut into thin slices and place onto the bottom and sides of a well greased oven dish.
- Cut chicken breast into strips and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry Chicken in hot olive oil until light brown and cooked through. Pack on top of the Sweet Potatoes.
- Mix the defrosted Nuveg Spinach with the Yogurt and Onion Soup Powder. Add garlic if you wish. Now add the yogurt mixture over the chicken strips.
- Lastly crumble the feta on top of the dish and bake for 30 min at 180 degrees.