Cottage pie topped with Nuveg cauliflower mash
- 4 portions Nuveg Cauliflower (1 box)
- 4 portions of Nuveg Spinach (1 box)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g Shrimps (enough for 4 people)
- Garlic salt
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Fry the onion until soft.
- Mix the water and stock cube.
- Add the mince, garlic, stock cube mix to the onions.
- Boil mixed frozen vegetables for approximately 3 minutes and drain.
- Once minced has browned, add the tomato paste, salt and pepper and mixed vegetables.
- Mix well together
- Spread the mince mixture into a ovenproof dish or individual ramekins.
- Top with defrosted cauliflower mash.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until golden.