Baked Hake with Cauliflower And Cream Cheese
- 170g Hake fillets
- 50g Cream Cheese
- 50ml Milk
- 2 x 80g Nu-veg Cauliflower
- Salt to own taste
- Coarse Black Pepper to own taste
- 30g Cheddar Cheese
- Defrost Hake Fillets.
- Pack in oven proof dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wisk milk and cream cheese well together.
- Pour over Hake.
- From frozen, snip packets and microwave on high for 2min.
- Pack Cauliflower on top of fish.
- Season again, if you want.
- Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese over.
- Bake at 180 ℃ for 20min
- Serve with Chips or Baked Potato and Salad.