See how to make our delicious cottage pie topped with Nuveg butternut portions.
- 500g Extra Lean Mince
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 2tbs Worcester sauce
- 3tbs Chutney
- 200g Peas, Corn and Carrot mix
- 1 Packet of Nuveg Butternut (4 x 80g)
- 1 Packet of Savoury Mince Dry Mix (any make)
- 400ml Water
- Chop onion finely. Fry in the olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Add mince and Worcester sauce and brown the mince.
- Add the peas, Chutney, cold water and the savoury dry mix.
- Simmer for 20min.
- Place mince mixture into ovenproof dish.
- From frozen, snip the 4 packets butternut and cook in microwave on high for about 5min.
- Spread the butternut over the mince mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20min.Serve with a Salad.